Wednesday 11 December 2013

Where do I go?

I had my first singing exam this morning. I forgot all the lyrics to the first song and butchered my vocal exercises...

After my exam, my teacher asked me if this is what I want to do with my life.....

Well I feel like I've been hit by a transport truck!

I want to sing and act for the rest of my life, yes. But there are so many others things I want to do. I feel like I need to do! But I'll do a whole post about that later

I'm only 20. And this whole year has been such a write off I don't even think it counts. I feel like I was paralysed all year and had to watch everyone around me do what they do! 

Well so far I have from January to July of next year to figure something out... I either go back to school, or I go to Europe. Fingers crossed

No comments:

Post a Comment