Monday 24 March 2014

Fashion Apps!

When I uploaded my "New Year New Me Haul" video on YouTube a couple weeks back, I forgot to mention the mobile fashion apps I had found that I'm currently loving! 


This first one here is Tagbrand. I would love to see people like Zoella, Tanya Burr or even Miley Cyrus on here. Like Instagram you can follow and like outfits and it gives you a breakdown of which articles of clothing are from which stores. 
The only downside is it doesn't seem to 'add' brands in very well :(


The next one I finally got my hands on was LOOKBOOK which really isn't new but it never crossed my mind they would have an app until I went super gungho and downloading fashion/shopping apps!
This and Tagbrand are very similar. I love and have both on my phone now.


This one is WISH and my friend Tina told me about it, through the grapevine. 
You can buy stuff off here for super cheap, though I was told that they may not be 110% reliable.  I did buy a pair of pleather leggings and a red wine coloured top with spiked shoulder jewels.
The top arrived today, just like they said it would so as of right now, I've experienced no issues (knock on wood though) and like the others, you can follow people and it trends things similar to what you want to see!

I just posted a photo on Instagam (@kelsiiimckay) of the red wine spiked shirt.
Also find my youtube video New Year New Me fashion haul here: http://youtube.com/kelsmckay7

No comments:

Post a Comment