Monday 3 March 2014

Working Class Haul

Alrighty guys guess what?
I'm starting an actual grown-up job next week at a bank. And since I can't go to work looking indie-skater-chic, I had to go shopping! Now as much as shopping sounds like it'd be great, I honestly didn't know what to buy. Also factoring in that I didn't really want to shop for clothes to wear for work because if I had my way, leggings and oversized sweaters would get the job done well for me. But in a prestigious banking atmosphere, I have to get my 'professional' fashion vibes going.

These are a few items I picked up in one trip to the mall:

Navy striped shirt from H&M with a loose neckline

 
Oversized plain black t from H&M

Dark navy wash jeans and tan braided belt from H&M

 
Leggings that look like dress pants in navy from RW & Co. These are beyond comfortable! And nicely pairs with the striped top from H&M

 
Navy button up chiffon top from RW & Co


 
and Toms from Journeys.

My actual job description is data entry and a lot of moving boxes. Though in a professional environment, I'm lucky they aren't highly concerned with covering my tattoos or if I wear dressier jeans and leggings. I can also rock the cardigans frequently! So I'm pretty excited for some extra saving money before I go to school, but I also bought a lot of other stuff so far this year that has nothing to do with work, which is nice, so if you'd like to find out what I got make sure you subscribe to my youtube channel and I'll be putting up a New Year New Me haul video soon :)
http://youtube.com/kelsmckay7

No comments:

Post a Comment